Just seen this on Social Media. Sums this up nicely for a Friday afternoon!
The lighter side of GDPR
1. Excited for the day after GDPR deadline day when, if I understand it correctly, no one is legally allowed to talk to me ever again.
2. My mum is leaving it awfully close to the GDPR deadline to ask if I want to opt in to receive her emails, calls and texts.
3. The kids haven’t responded to my GDPR requests so I don’t think I’m legally allowed to tell them when dinner’s on the table.
4. Just to be GDPR safe I’m gonna text everyone in my phone contacts list and tell them I hold their phone number and email address and ask if they want to continue receiving texts from me.
5. My Nan just emailed to confirm I’d still like to receive:
- Birthday cards
- Dove sets
- Phone calls about nothing
- Updates on who died
6. Do you know a good GDPR consultant?
- Can you give me his e-mail address?
7. Just received an email from a wealthy Nigerian Prince. He told me that he doesn’t have any fortune to share with me at the moment but he would appreciate if I could let him know before May 25th if I wish to continue receiving emails.
Happy Friday everyone!